NASA Image/Very Clearly Looks Human-like

bergie

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2004
This is hard to explain. This is pretty clear video...of course the CNN report is totally incomplete as to what is going to be done next to evaluate it, etc. If the same area could be photographed again, it would show if it's a rock if it's still in the same place. If it's gone, well...
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/01/23/cooper.shot.tuesday.cnn

Upvote 0
Obi Won Kenobi ???

Upvote 0
All I can say is I'm glad I'm no longer a moderator on a psychic medium's website. Those idiots on that forum would believe anything. Down right scary sometimes. Some of them seriously needed some mental health professionals.

God only knows what little shrine they've set up to the man on mars. ::)

Upvote 0
I'm sure we've got Martian shaped rocks here on earth... ::)

BTW, NASA released the pictures (4 years ago?) but the "alien image" was discovered by amateur researchers. Go figure...

DCMatt

Upvote 0
That is so funny! ;D You nailed it, there are some real loons running loose. (nobody here, of course. ::))
[/quote]

;D

Upvote 0
Zoom out: marsman closeup.jpgman on mars.jpgmartian landscape.jpg

Upvote 0
Kas said:
That is so funny! ;D You nailed it, there are some real loons running loose. (nobody here, of course. ::))

;D
No nobody here. We really believe there is a pot of gold buried somewhere just waiting for us to find it. :D

Upvote 0
I found a pot at the end of the rainbow.

Attachments

• potatendofrainbow.jpg
    potatendofrainbow.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 557
  • potatendofrainbow.jpg
    potatendofrainbow.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 550
Upvote 0
Life on Mars ... no way . Are there resources we can burn up that's the question.

Upvote 0
Is this the spot where the "Martian" was?

Attachments

• man on mars.jpg
    man on mars.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 531
  • marsman closeup.jpg
    marsman closeup.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 527
  • man on mars.jpg
    man on mars.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 535
  • martian landscape mark.JPG
    martian landscape mark.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 534
  • marsman closeup.jpg
    marsman closeup.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 533
Upvote 0
TreasureTales said:
No clue where the Martian Mermaid was found....except somewhere on Mars. Looks like an SUV tire track leading down to her. Maybe she's the hood ornament from a Martian's Hummer.
The picture of the Man on Mars was taken from the Voyager that landed 4 years ago. I believe that is part of the Voyager in my pic. Someone recently stuying the old pictures discovered the "Martian" humanlike figure. Why do you call it a "Mermaid?" :D

Upvote 0
TreasureTales said:
Has anybody determined how big that formation/thing is? I wonder if it is 500 ft. tall or 5 ft. tall? It sure looks weird, but I also remember the "face" on the surface of the moon. That never was anything more than an anomoly.

In the video Bergie linked here, I think Anderson Cooper has a crush on the young woman with whom he was speaking. You heard it here first!
I heard it was only 2 inches tall.

Upvote 0
Cover up the sand colored piece of photoshopped arm, and it even looks more like what it is. a rock.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back