nasty trick

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
went beach detecting with a pal of mine near a ritzy rich area ---had to use the "public access" parking lot and walk over to get to the beach--- we hunted till close to dark and we walked back along the beach looking for the "public access" sign to leave we couldn't find it--- up and down back and forth we walked there were dozens of beach walk ways (they led up to houses) finally we saw a KNOCKED DOWN SIGN (on a large pole that didn't fall over without help)---by one "board walk"--- turned it out to be --yep--the public access sign. ----nice folks round there caused us at least an extra mile of walking---I'm thinking of rewarding them for their dirty lowdown trick by telling truckloads of folks all about the "easy to find spanish gold and silver round there" just waiting to be picked up.(and warning the about how to find their way back too. an extra couple thousand or so people should fix them good.

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a plan to me. Happened to me once in SC and I swear the sign was there when I entered the beach. Some people just wanna own everything.

T

TreasureTales

Lost your Prozac. That's a good one. LOL Do you know the local biker gang?

Get even with those jerks, just don't do anything that would get you arrested.

Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread