What's new

Nat Geo show reminder.

Chicago Ron

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
In the Lake in Chicago
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone.

I'm in Jolly ole England, hunting my butt off. Just wanted to remind everyone that my show will air in tthe U.S. on Tuesday March 20th at 8pm EST, 7 central, 6 mountain and 8pm pacific, on the National Geographic Channel. The show is called Lucky muckers

Let me know what you think.

Thanks and Cheers!
Ron
 
Upvote 0
Ron it is not listed on any channels on comcast for March 20,2012,between 6:00 PM to 12:00 Pm
 
:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: Ron

I have a friend with comcast - he says he does not get NatGeo channel
 
I have a college class tomorrow night,but as soon as I got your message I set thye DVR to record it.Looking forward to watching it.
 
I'm setting my DVR.
 
comcast -- nat geo * channel 109 - tuesday 8 pm. at least in my area. :thumbsup:
 
Shambler said:
What's the show about? dontknow

Drawing unnecessary attention to the hobby so Ron can make some cash. Duh.

Its not a detecting show. Its about finding things of historical value. Returning things when possable and exploring the stories behind the finds. Doing it properly and not about money.

It is nothing like diggers and american digger.
I'm sure you will feel differently after watching the show.
 
Thx for the reminder. I'll be watching.
 
Great show! I do believe a star is born. I hope you have more shows coming.
 
I missed the first airing, but will wait up for the 1am airing! Thanks for the heads up:)
BTW, I know one of the people on tonights Doomsday Preppers, so I'll be glued to NatGeo tonight.
 
Darn I missed it. I did a search and found it airing again 03/27 at 3:00 PM
Set the DVR to catch it.
I did see the last minute or two.
 
I really enjoyed the show, makes me wish my detecting/hunting season was longer than 5 months
 
watched the show. I thought it was a lot of fun! am quite jealous of you hunting in front of the tower. what an amazing opportunity! glad you got to do it, glad you shared it, cuz I'll only experience it vicariously.
 
Sorry Ron, missed it, didn't see your post in time.

hh
 
I watched it online because i didn't think nat geo were showing it over here in Ireland, but i found out they did show it over here but it was call "Treasure hunting the Thames" or something like that

Great show btw, would love to see more

It was quite like "mud men"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom