National Treasure Hunt

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
That is too cool,,, thanks for the link...
This hobby is going to make me quit my day job... ;D
Good Luck & Happy Hunting~

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is pretty cool!I might have to get that for my 10 year old nephew,he's a friggin genius with these kinda things.Of course,i'll have to satisfy my own curiousity and join in on the hunt!H.H. ;)

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Those books are on a major back-order! lol Well, I got mine, and some of it is pretty easy to figure out...the rest is a just crazy-hard! HH everyone.
~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
I wonder how many of the coins have already been found?
I looked under their "news" page and it didn't give any kind of updates.

OP
OP
SearchingTudor

SearchingTudor

Nov 10, 2004
Ohio
Well, once you find one, you have 30 days to initiate redemption of the jewel. Then you have to send in the token and answers to the clues. Then they will determine if you solved the puzzles. That could be about 2 months in and of itself. BUT at the end of the redemption instructions in the Official Rules it says:

"Sponsor may not confirm verification of finders until End Date, and will not transfer actual possession
of the jewels until after the End Date."

The "End Date" is December 31, 2007! That sucks.
~The Rainbow Warrior Scout~

R

rotielover

Hi all -- found this forum the other day and wanted to let you all know you can get the books at Amazon.com from one of their resellers (treasuretroveamazon). I expect mine next week!

Hoping this will be a good forum for sharing clues -- I have loved puzzels like this for years!

Good luck to all -- Happy New Year!

J

Justadad1999

Can't these books be fouond at or ordered through our/your local library? Here at home, if it's a book they don't carry then they will find it for you.

just wondering

Larry-El Paso

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread