U Unitedstatesofamerica1 Hero Member Joined Oct 2, 2012 Messages 652 Reaction score 413 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Cabella's Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 9, 2017 #1 Upvote 0
crj1968 Hero Member Joined Feb 16, 2014 Messages 816 Reaction score 696 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 9, 2017 #2 I'm not sure if it's an artifact or not. That said; I have something much like it that I found among artifacts......so, I dunno. I am sure my input was extremely helpful.
I'm not sure if it's an artifact or not. That said; I have something much like it that I found among artifacts......so, I dunno. I am sure my input was extremely helpful.
Peyton Manning Platinum Member Joined Dec 19, 2012 Messages 15,017 Reaction score 18,979 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used MXT-PRO Sandshark Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 9, 2017 #3 looks like a river stone to me
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 9, 2017 #4 Natural stone.