Kirk PA Bronze Member Joined May 23, 2009 Messages 1,455 Reaction score 267 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 16, 2012 #1 I found this today in some shallow H20. Is it prehistoric? Thank you for the help. Kirk Attachments Indian.webp 49.2 KB · Views: 403 Upvote 0
birdpointgriswold Hero Member Joined May 23, 2012 Messages 901 Reaction score 228 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2012 #3 Loss like a rock or tile Johnathan Griswold
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2012 #4 I guessing its a joke? Or am I missing something.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2012 #5 Kirk, it looks natural to me.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 16, 2012 #6 I agree looks natural Kirk. How has the hunting been?