What's new

Native american artifacts NC help identify

IMCCALL

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 31, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can someone help me identify possibly the tribe and or the age of the arrowheads and tools in this picture. They were found in the piedmont region of North carolina.
 

Attachments

  • 1430497574916.webp
    1430497574916.webp
    37.7 KB · Views: 211
Upvote 0
You have a Big Sandy and a Palmer (early Archaic) you might be in the Woodland period with a Triangle type point.
 
Thank you so much for the info I will look check out. Yea I had thought they were aged around that time period. I found all of these pieces on about a half acre plot I'm thinking it must have been a camp.
 
Welcome to the site. Looks like a nice collection
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom