What's new

Native American pottery shard

Diggindennis

Full Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
141
Reaction score
500
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20181020_170048.webp
I found this in eastern nc
 
Upvote 0
That's really cool gotta be more!!!!
 
Welcome to tnet from MI Tommy
 
Looks like it posted this twice , so have you found any points as well ? If so would love to see them
 
Yes I have found a couple points and some others I'm not sure about20181211_172547.webp
 
Yes A2coins I've had pretty good luck finding pottery shards I have some other nice ones
 
Nice finds Dennis, Congrats!!!
 
Put a shovel to the ground where you found that big shard......most likely a great place to explore.
 
Yes catherine1 it is an amazing site and a rewarding site
 
Nice design on that piece
 
NCPeaches I hunt the river and river bank it was awesome when I found that big shard I was really stoked.l had found a lot of small and medium sized shards but then one day I was out there with my metal detector and I dug in the water and it just washed up out of the water beside me. I've found some other cool stones too
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom