What's new

Native American Tools ??? Please help

GNYC

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi ... I am new to collecting I was wondering if anyone can help me identify any of these tools or rocks it would be greatly appreceated. They are from queens N.Y
 

Attachments

  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    263.6 KB · Views: 4,410
Upvote 0
3 of them just look like rocks to me hard to tell on my phone about the top right one im no expert tho.
 
Thanks for the reply
 
Yep and im pretty new to this myself good luck.
 
I agree the top right one looks like a hammer/ grinder of some kind.... Although its very crude if it is
 
thanks echodog all help is greatly appreciated
I agree the top right one looks like a hammer/ grinder of some kind.... Although its very crude if it is
 
Not looking man made to me.
 
Thanks everyone for your help...
 
Just rocks incidental to the area. I like the 'X' in that one and I would have picked it up. Do a little research on the history of your area and keep lookin!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom