What's new

Native American???

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any comments to age and what it is is appreciated as always
 

Attachments

  • F51CFFA3-96B5-41D3-89F5-5C4F53921F32.webp
    F51CFFA3-96B5-41D3-89F5-5C4F53921F32.webp
    270 KB · Views: 110
  • A99444A7-1610-4EB1-9423-8B48AADAFCEA.webp
    A99444A7-1610-4EB1-9423-8B48AADAFCEA.webp
    296.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 64307144-14CD-4C1E-9833-5F36603F1835.webp
    64307144-14CD-4C1E-9833-5F36603F1835.webp
    165.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 81C3DADF-C2FD-43DE-8AC8-C2BD8F334D8E.webp
    81C3DADF-C2FD-43DE-8AC8-C2BD8F334D8E.webp
    211.7 KB · Views: 85
Possibly made by someone born in America.
 
Upvote 0
Based on the last years comments on the tenet I could see that coming a mile away lol
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
reminds me of the Blockheads from the Gumby show

 
Upvote 0
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1558352725.611792.webp
Reminds me of Navajo as well, the Navajo are well known as weavers. Wether authentic or just Navajo inspired I don’t know
 
Upvote 0
Never a dull moment!
 
Upvote 0
it is not old and someone put time and effort into it, also a certain level of skill.
 
Upvote 0
I’d say Navajo as well
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom