mrtim Sr. Member Joined Jan 7, 2008 Messages 264 Reaction score 313 Golden Thread 0 Location Nancy, KY Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 3, 2021 #1 I found this in the woods behind my house and thought it looked like it might be something like a petroglyph, but doubtful (I would never be that lucky). What do you more knowledgeable folks think? Attachments pet1.webp 360.4 KB · Views: 110 pet2.webp 342.6 KB · Views: 102 pet3.webp 430.1 KB · Views: 96 pet4.webp 521.8 KB · Views: 83
I found this in the woods behind my house and thought it looked like it might be something like a petroglyph, but doubtful (I would never be that lucky). What do you more knowledgeable folks think?
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2021 #2 I think you have great eyesight! I also think your item may be a fossil, Kentucky is loaded with them. Upvote 0
I think you have great eyesight! I also think your item may be a fossil, Kentucky is loaded with them.
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 4, 2021 #3 Cool piece!! I would say fossil, some kinda like a worm track? Upvote 0
I islamoradamark Silver Member Joined Aug 26, 2016 Messages 3,650 Reaction score 3,995 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2021 #4 I woulda brought it home Upvote 0
mrtim Sr. Member Joined Jan 7, 2008 Messages 264 Reaction score 313 Golden Thread 0 Location Nancy, KY Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+ Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 4, 2021 Thread Owner #5 A fossil makes more sense, Don't know why I didn't consider that when I found it. Thanks everyone. Upvote 0