What's new

Nature wins

harleyglide

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2013
Messages
23
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
illinois
Detector(s) used
sharpshooter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was going to do some serious detecting at the ol farm but nature was reclaiming her land driveway disappeared tall weeds everywhere but as Arnold said ill be bàck with lawnmower and chainsaw been couple years due to new job and such.I guess nature is king I was amazed how fast everything grew over
 
I hear you Harley, I live on a farm and every year I choose an area that's getting lost to nature and I take it back. It's easy to loose about a foot of field per year if you don't do some tending to the edges.
 
It doesn't take it long.I hate it when they clear cut around here.It's good hunting after they get the logs out,but in a couple years the woods are ruined with thicket and undergrowth and are good for nothing,game hunting or metal hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom