🙋 WANTED Nautilus DMC-IIb

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking for a Nautilus, DMC-IIb, working, J handle.
Welcome to Tnet, please be aware since you are not a paying charter member any replies from non-charter members with offers to sell will have to be deleted. Per our rules, there must always be a charter member involved in sales and trades.

OP
OP
bezerk

bezerk

Tenderfoot
Dec 8, 2021
Welcome to Tnet, please be aware since you are not a paying charter member any replies from non-charter members with offers to sell will have to be deleted. Per our rules, there must always be a charter member involved in sales and trades.
Understood. New guy here.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many thanks. I should have joined years ago!
Well, welcome aboard now, glad to have you as a new member. If you have any questions, problems navigating the software or need anything at all feel free to PM me or any other mod if you need help.

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sold mine when service and repair became almost non existent. I hope things have improved on that issue as they are a very deep relic machine . but you'll pay the price in batteries , four 9volt per eight hour hunt. but oh my that thing was a deep seeker for it's time. have you owned one before , the learning curve is steep.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread