Nautilus ?

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's should have every thing! No..

OP
OP
cwdigger

cwdigger

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2007
Greenville,NC
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
They dont list them online anywhere

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whites sell the shafts but don't do brackets for the opposition. You should ask as suitable for the TDI but in the gloss paint finish rather than matt black they are now going over to because the matt black is a much higher cost.

The brackets are sold by a couple of the smaller U.S. dealers who sell Nautilus but seem to have gone out of stock since Christmas. Though Nautilus sell their detectors with the modification they don't seem to want to sell the parts seperately.

I've two DMC's and have been trying to get another set for a few months now. If I can find a dealer who has them I'll PM you. In the meanwhile you could cut the lower Nautilus shaft down in length and detect nearer your feet or make up your own hollow pillars (two) to lift the Whites shaft above the control box so you can still move the search loop balance switch. Drill the Whites upper shaft. Bolt through the shaft holes and through the pillars into the top of the control box.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread