What's new

Navy Silver buckle 13 Stars HELP!!!!!!

Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I had a few Minutes to metal detect a new spot So I decided to go for it 30 minutes into it I found this belt buckle and it SILVER! I can't seem to find another just like it on the web. some are close but they are brass. Any help would be very Helpfull
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20130516_193733.webp
    ForumRunner_20130516_193733.webp
    80 KB · Views: 350
  • ForumRunner_20130516_193702.webp
    ForumRunner_20130516_193702.webp
    69.2 KB · Views: 341
  • ForumRunner_20130516_193445.webp
    ForumRunner_20130516_193445.webp
    72.1 KB · Views: 317
Upvote 14
GREAT FIND! Congrats...........Hogge
 
Thanks everyone for your comments. And thanks allot to Kugar for the info. Looks like I will be buying a new book! I look forward to sharing my finds and checking out everyone's finds as well!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom