What's new

NC Creek Hunt

dlos

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2011
Messages
269
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
My buddy and I tried something new today and got great results. We don't often hunt creeks but decided to give some that looked good a try. A lot of sticky mud but it paid off. We also "pool" the finds when we go out together. Finder of the POTD gets first pick, it alternates from there until they're all spoken for.

Picture quality isn't great and they are on the large size again...

All finds:
IMG_0061_zps9d2a9d9a.jpg


Some of the nicer pieces:
IMG_0063_zps11fc89c8.jpg


IMG_0064_zps106b9a3e.jpg


IMG_0065_zpsaa603860.jpg


IMG_0066_zps754d5df3.jpg


These are what I ended up with, not too bad, I didn't find the POTD but did very well finding the kirk in this picture:

IMG_0070_zps28f070d4.jpg
 
Upvote 0
animoosh said:
You guys finding artifacts this time of the year are killing me! My water finds are under a minimum of 3 feet of ice, patiently waiting for May to get here when we can finally get out on the water again. Keep them coming...makes my winter go by a little bit quicker.

You had best believe hunting for us in NC this time of the year isn't as pleasant as spring hunts. Only the die hard, outlaw Josie Wells tough ones of us are out their during the winter. It's against our better judgement also. That's what this bad cold has told me any way. To make it to work today was a task. I have to remember that I played hard all weekend so I must work hard now.
 
You had best believe hunting for us in NC this time of the year isn't as pleasant as spring hunts. Only the die hard, outlaw Josie Wells tough ones of us are out their during the winter. It's against our better judgement also. That's what this bad cold has told me any way. To make it to work today was a task. I have to remember that I played hard all weekend so I must work hard now.

Amen brother
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom