Near Death Experiences?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Va. just got a BIG grant to study NDE... can't wait to see
what they come up with; wife & I went up there back in '07, and four of the Investigators "interviewed" me (& wife), regarding MY TBI, 2 1/2 months "locked-in-state" coma AND Near Death Experience. It was INTERESTING to have the "enlightened Pros" do this; hope they publish their "findings"... :thumbsup: :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Ok, I'm ready to "chat" about the "World of Light", coming back through
the "Ambers"... etc. NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES! :icon_thumleft: :wink:

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I don't think I've put this "out here" before, but just in case I have, I apologize for the repeat.

My mother passed in 1996. She had been in poor health (congestive heart failure) for several months. After a one-day stint in the nursing home, which was quickly reversed, I took her back to her birthplace home and hired some private nurses to care for her. She was not expected to live but a few weeks, so we kept her comfortable and kept a vigil. One afternoon, her heart rate dropped, breathing became shallow, and we all gathered round her bed, holding her hands and knowing "this was it." It was a sad time.

All of a sudden, my mother raised herself up in the bed, looked at the foot of the bed, and said, "No, no, NOOOOOOO!" Then she laid back down and took a nap.

I have to tell you it scared the BeJezzus out of all of us. She was speaking to someone/thing and meant business when she did it.

Later, two months later, she died on her own terms, in her childhood home and peacefully. But for that one day, she was adament she was not GOING!

Noodle

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
??? Yeah, don't know who she was talking to... heard this happening before; now-a-days, it is "deceased" family members who encourages ppl to "pass on". I think this is what happened to my dad, before he ACTUALLY "died". I had a "vision" of grandpa encouraging my dad to "let go", and "step out", like taking off a old ragged coat (favorite one, ie. "the physical body"); we heard he
later stood up, collapsed, and "died". What I "saw" later, was he DID stand up, "spirit" left the physical body, and he carried on in the non-physical, joining grandpa/ma, sister Evelyn, and OTHERS who were familar, and had already "passed". "Google" DEATHBED VISIONS (1,690,000 "hits"), there MAY be similar stories; I WILL tell you, prior to his "passing", we saw him, and he looked up at me from his wheelchair, with the "look of fear" in his eyes, yet seemed to have LOTS of questions to ask me; he knew about my NDE, yet just did not believe... neither does my older brother; the MAIN questions, I
"sensed" from him were... WHAT IS IT LIKE TO DIE? WHAT IS IT LIKE TO BE DEAD? HA! :wink: :coffee2: :icon_thumleft: :D

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
For some reason, the act of death does not scare me. Probably because I've never seen anyone going into death be terrified. It appears to be a peaceful transition. Thinking of the time of death, folks tend to be apprehensive, but at the time of death, that apprehension seems to be gone. God makes it good and peaceful. Quite frankly, I'm more afraid of the pains and aches of old age and the beginnings of death. I'm absolutely considering bypassing the chemo and radiations for certain illnesses, if they strike me, in favor of just passing on away. Why waste those months and expenses if the end result is the same in the same timeframe? From what I've heard of chemo and radiation, the side effects are not worth the tradeoff. But maybe I'll feel differently when the time comes.... I don't know. Maybe I'll just get wiped out by a Mac truck on my way to work and have no decisions to make. - Noodle

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Several years ago, I read a scientific report that said as we grow older, our brain chemistry changes and allows us to accept the idea of death. When we're young, the urge to survive is one of the 2 strongest natural forces we humans possess. We don't even want to talk about the subject of dying. Then, when we're older, it gets a little easier to discuss and we work out the plans for our own burial and it seems more "natural". So, yes, Noodle, I believe God designed us that way to help us better face the end of this life and prepare ourselves to take that short step through the veil to the otherside.

When my sister and I went to the cemetery where our Dad is buried after buying our own stones and having them put in place; she looked at them with our names on them and said, "Damn, this is strange." And we both cracked up laughing. Several years ago neither of us would even think about doing such a thing.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen a friend die of cancer and it was not pleasant even at the end. No peace for him on earth. I had to give a decision to doctors to let my Mother go. It was her wish and she would have never woke up and been hooked to machines.
No Jim I have yet to have that transition and return to post on t-net. Maybe someday if I do I will look back and revive this post.
till then HH
TnMountains :smileinbox: :angel9:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D :coffee2: NDE... AFTER-LIFE; WORLD of LIGHT! NO MO pain... NO MO hunger. In the world of ACTUALITY... create yer own REALITY! Want a MANSION? CREATE IT, "there"! BE whatever "age", ya wanna be... MOST choose about 33 yrs of "age". :icon_thumleft:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel-KGC, I've also read that when we see someone who's gone over, they will appear as we best remember them. For instance, I best remember both sets of my Grandparents as old folks, so that is how they would appear to me........but with full good health. My paternal Grandmother was stricken with arthritis that bent her back over into a severe humped stoop. She would appear to me as looking her age when I last saw her, but WITHOUT the hump and other ravages of arthritis.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: That is correct, Ss; they WILL appear to you as you LAST remembered them in GOOD HEALTH. I met many unknowns, until seeing my grandparents (3 of 'em), aunts & uncles,
cousins (VietNam... "cancer"...), FINALLY... my OLDER sister, Evelyn (who died THREE years, BEFORE
I was even born). She died as result of "birth-factor" of being an "Rh-negative Blood" in 1948... I was born in 1951 with SAME "complications"; I DID die, BUT! SHE "kicked" my spirit back into the
physical body. My grandmother DID tell me, she thought I had died on the way to RMH... then "I"
(baby body) JUMPED/JERKED... and I was ALIVE, again. Evelyn & I met "for coffee" above a lake;
we "talked" (MORE mind-to-mind... after I got "used to it - NEW way of communication); about THAT being the FIRST time I "died". Was a "weird, little kid" growing up... "seeing" things, "hearing" things,
VERY little fear, BIG risk taker. HA! Just me & my dog... hiking five miles in "the woods"... "seeing"/experiencing NEAT things. MORE later... :wink:

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Would love to hear more, Rebel. Very interesting! Life is strange/interesting if you let yourself open up to it! And remember it!!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you stop and think about the really NARROW band of visible light that we can "see", you have to wonder just what might be going on around us, constantly, that we DON'T see. I mean, our vision is limited to an extremely narrow band of light frequencies. Think about it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: VERY true, Noodle; it was ONLY after MY 2nd death/NDE, that I FINALLY accepted my FATE of being "different", and NOT "giving a hoot", what ppl think; I try to be careful, as to NOT
"FREAK OUT DA NATIVES"! BUT! The time is coming, when I don't care about THAT, either...
ppl accept it, or they don't. ANYWAY, we will see... :wink: VERY true, Ss... CURRENTLY, we depend
on FIVE "senses"; SOME ppl have the SIXTH SENSE; SOME just ENHANCE their FIVE senses, beyond
the "norm", as it is CURRENTLY understood. The "INDIGO ADULTS" may NOW begin the "process of
TRANSFORMATION", enhancing us all SPIRITUALLY, MENTALLY, and PHYSICALLY. We will "see".
:icon_thumleft: :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D ANYWAY... "continuing on", in the AFTER-LIFE; after meeting 5 lights in a desert at night...
"merging" with them, waking up in a "POD" ( there were five Pods... I was the ONLY one to "break"
out); walking around in what appeared to be a long square "ship" with 3 sections... "I" ended up in front of
a pearl-colored 8' (foot) wall... didn't see a gate. MANY ppl who had "passed over" were there, and we mingled around, as "helpful beings" reassured us, we were ok, etc. One "Being" (NO wings - HUMAN), approached me and said that I had two choices... I could go inside "The Wall" and sing "all
day" to Father God, or get "out & about" with SON Jesus... witnessing/experiencing HIS Teachings &
Healings, around the "Sea of Galilee"; I NEVER did like going to church, and singing hymns, so I (and
others) "opted" to get "out & about". HIS "Sermon on the Mount" was AWESOME! I even re-wrote
BROWN SUGAR by The Rolling Stones... to DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY! How's THAT... for a NEW SONG? LOL... LATER! :wink:

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago when my son was in the Boyscouts,we were all camping out at a state park,well at night after the kids were in bed the adults were around the campfire talking an telling stories when this one dad,who didn't talk much tells us this story that happend to him when he was 7 years old,he tells us that when he was 7years old,he took an airplane ride with his adopted parents,and his brother,they were flying in a small twin engine plane,when it just fell out of the sky and crashed next to a country road he says that when he wakes up about 10 minutes later he looks around the airplane and both his parents were dead and so was the pilots,his brother was okay but was knocked out,he tells us that when he starts to shout for help that there was a bright light and four angles appeared and took each of the dead away,he discrib ed it so well,that it gave me goosebumps,away he says that inside the plane he can feel the feathers from the angles and the wind from them as they fly away,and as the angle took the last person out he asks why,why wasn't he going ,and they said its not your time.Well everybody at the campfire just gets this weird feeling and everybody just kinds of looks at him ,he tells us later that the very first person to get to him after the crash is a farmer who sees the whole thing,but doesn't see the angles but just saw a blinding white light for about a minute.
He tells me that everyday he thinks about that day and calls his brother often.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: THANKS, PG! THAT reminded me of an "incident" from MY NDE, in which two "Beings" took me to a site of a NASTY car accident; the woman was horribly injured, and her
spirit rose up from the mangled body. The two "Beings" (I was just a silent "witness") told the woman's spirit... YOU can either "let go... and die", have NO disfingurement, in the "Body of Light", OR... YOU can return to the physical body, and live... a VERY "disabled, disfingured life"; it is up to YOU. I DO NOT remember HER choice; what I KNOW, now... I would just "let go".
THANKS for sharing that... :icon_thumleft:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D AFTER-LIFE... related to "the above"; MY hearing disability (1/2 deaf)
of "Earth-Life" disappeared "there"; my "senses" were ALL heightened since we are ONLY "I" Consciousness (MIND) "there"... a "condensed ORB of Consciousness"; INEFFABLE! ANYWAY... since being
"back"... STILL 1/2 deaf, BUT! Occasionally I hear "stereo"... NOT sure, if it is PSYCHIC Hearing or
PHYSICAL hearing. MAYBE someday, "Brain Science" will find out how it MAY work, and "cure"
DEAFNESS... which is NOT too bad; when I don't wanna hear da wife... I just "turn the deaf ear" to her. HA! :D :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread