Near Death Experiences?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D UV! GOOD to "see" ya, again! Wife & I were "out & about", today, and went to OLLIES Discount store; found a GREAT book! HEAVEN AND THE AFTERLIFE by James L. Garlow with Keith Wall. Looks "objective", and a GOOD "read". Will continue to "post" what I remember, and SOME of it WILL NOT be as the "status quo". Start "sharing" some of what YOU know. :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Latest and greatest that I would recommend is
"Destiny of Souls" by Michael Newton - - uses regression to explore
life between lives - - like where you go and what you do between
incarnations. Stunning and insightful.
Still, I get the most pleasure from reading NDE reports on that
NDERF site.

UV

O

Old Silver

Darkgold said:
A few years ago i was shot in the face with an ak-47. I died and then i respawned. OOO wait that was a video game i was playing. :headbang:

You are proof of what video games do to the brain. I hope you recover. ::)

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D UV! GOOD to "see" ya, again! Wife & I were "out & about", today, and went to OLLIES Discount store; found a GREAT book! HEAVEN AND THE AFTERLIFE by James L. Garlow with Keith Wall. Looks "objective", and a GOOD "read". Will continue to "post" what I remember, and SOME of it WILL NOT be as the "status quo". Start "sharing" some of what YOU know. :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D

Thanks for the reference - I'll check it out.

As for the non-believers . . . well that's what our UFO friends with the rectal probes are for, ha, ha!

Meanwhile . . . seeing my dog in the afterlife:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d3NPhg5OIA

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D WASSAIL! Gonna keep this going, 'cos I want to; R & I on Brain Waves reminds me of what I saw in my Med Records from the hospital; I was in a "locked-in-state" 2 1/2 month(s) coma. I saw the brain waves on paper, and didn't have copies made... DANG! I think they were THETA Waves... which "makes sense", since they are for PSYCHIC events. "I/M C" having a Near Death Experience, and THETA Waves recorded? YO MOMA! Gotta go back and see if copies are STILL available (1992/93)... then do R & I on NDE & THETA! :icon_thumleft: :coffee2: :read2: I DO know that OMEGA
Waves indicate BRAIN DEATH, in which "I/M C" is released from the physical body; NEVER to "return".
I was "clinically dead"... stopped heart shocked back. TRACHE/ventilator; "tube-feeding"... AND! I 've got scars to prove it! :D :wink: :o

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010
Watch what you ask for this Christmas!

A 54 year old woman had a heart attack at Christmas time and was taken to the hospital.

While on the operating table she had a near death experience..

Seeing God - she asked "Is my time up?"

God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."

Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck.

She even had someone come in and change her hair color and brighten her teeth!

Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it.

After her last operation, she was released from the hospital in the New Year.

While crossing the street on her way home, she was run over & killed by an ambulance!.

Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 43 odd years to live?
Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the ambulance?"

God replied: "Ohh Crap - I didn't recognize you!." :laughing7: :laughing7:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Only an inch of snow... PRAISE DA LORD! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
Dr. Bruce Greyson, (MD) of the UVA Division of Personality Studies asked me to come up for an interview re my NDE, a few years ago. So wife & I "boogied" up to Charlottesville, Va. (@ 70 miles), and met
with 5 "big shot" PhD/MD folks for about an hour; one of 'em wanted to know if I was psychic now, and could give him the winning numbers of the Virginia Lottery. I don't try to, and wouldn't give it to him, anyway; HE was WEIRD! :o ANYWAY, here is the statistical data from IANDS; http://www.iands.org/nde_index/ndes/key_facts_about_near-death_experiences.html :read2: :coffee2:

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
I got ONE of many I'll try to tellyou folks about.....yea, 1 of many! What can i say, I must have 9 lives or more I hope :thumbsup:
I was 6 years old.My brother was 9.Were out running around the town we lived in back in the day.Well, our older brothers were at the local game ACROSS the 5 lane highway(main highway in town)
Well long story short, we were going back across the highway and my brother forgot to tell me when we get to the middle to stop!Yep, sure enough, i kept on running like a pro football wide receiver.....right into the side of a truck going 55mph.The mirror knocked me out.That's the last thing I remember seeing befor the lights went out!
Now my brother is standing there watching all this as this takes place!!9 YEARS OLD,I'M 6.
I'm laying in the middle of the highway,he says I woke up, sit up on my butt, then waddaya knowhere comes a car going 50-60mph and the bumper just happens to be at the right height of my head!
YEP, sure enough....BAMMM!!
I dont remember the car, but here is where it gets freaky......
I remember raising up(not my body,It was like a movie in slow motion,like on ghost whisper,still remember it to this day, I'm 38 now) turning around in mid air(like floating) and looking at my dead and bloody body laying there in the middle of the highway.The car ran OVER me,just about scalped me,busted my face up, ONLY bone that got broken was my collarbone.
But I can remember "floating" there looking at myself, watching all the madness as cars are pulling over,watching my brother sitting there crying, people running over to me.Watched the cop cars pull up,ambulance pull up, the paramedics doing what ever it is they were doing,loading me and my brother in the ambulance, (he wasn't hurt)I literally followed the ambulance"Floating" along "BEHIND" looking at the lights flashing almost all the way to the hospital then as it went right by my moms work, "I" looked over at her standing in the doorway,and then all of a sudden,I went through the doors on the back of the ambulance "back into my body" and then my eye opened up(my left one was swelled shut) to see the people standing over me working on me....!!!!!
It was like a movie, No, it didn't knock me crazy, lmao. That's one of the stories of my life.......
I ended up with just about 200 stitches to put the top of my scalp back on, 40 something under my left eye and 3 weeks in the ICU...
Got a little scar tissue under my left eye and got me a "perfect" horseshoe scar on the top of my head , other than , that you would never know it happened... :thumbsup:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D GREAT, Mr. J! Your "Spirit" floating above the physical body has been reported MANY times, a TRAUMATIC OoBE (Out of Body Experience). THANKS for sharing... :icon_thumleft: ;D :coffee2: Coffee? ;D Tell us MORE! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
I was 19 at the time. My older brother and I were heading to work.It was about 6:00 in the morning,tools loaded down(he is a framer,so saws,sawblades ,drills nails,air compressers,hammers,chisels and everything else!) n the back of his truck sipping on coffee and on the move....
You know how the ground and roads are wet with dew in the mornings? Well this morning wasn't any different.It had been storming the last 2 days.
We were driving down this road, a 45mph zone,going about 35.There was 2 cars in front of us,So nothing crazy, my brother decides to pass.
We got over, started to pass the the first of the 2 cars. Got to about the drivers door of the first one, well, he apparently didn't see us and decides to pass too!Well, kinda caught my brother off guard a little, so he kinda over reacted! (He is a great driver, drove racecars) Well, when he yanked the steering wheel to the left to keep hitting the car, the truck starts sliding.Back end is sliding to the right.He turns into the slide,and the drivers front wheel is off the road a little.We are pretty much sideways at this point.Well, the backend comes around to the left hard and fast.Now we are half on the road and way sliding down a ditch embankment(not good I'm thinking at the time) He turns the wheel to the left, I'm thinking, heck yea that's how to dirttrack on a public highway!!
Well,the truck is already leaning towards the drivers side from the slide, its basically totally sideways at about 55mph now.The drivers side back tire hits the pavement and here we go!!!!...........
I remember leaning down in the seat towards the passenger door(I'm in the passenger seat),because the truck is basically on the driverside front tire ONLY and now its starting the flip!(OH, NO SEAT BELTS ON :hello:)
Well the truck flips on the roof(at 55mph) and the windshield shatters and sliding on the pavement going back across the road to the right side.The sound was something I will never forget!!
We hit the other side of the grass(ditches on both sides of the road)and I see dirt flying now!We both were flying around in the cab of the truck.There is a powerplant entrance right where we were sliding with 6 foot tall concrete walls up on each side pf the driveway with a drainage tube under the drive way for the water to pass through(you guys know what I'm talking about)
So the truck is on the roof, sliding at 55 mph,on the roof, with 2 people in it with no seatbelt on, never a good scene!!
It hit the ditch bank, I remember getting slammed into the windshield and seeing the rear view mirror in my face then it was lights out!I guess it knocked me out because everything went black.
I woke up hanging half out the door of the truck ALMOST as high at the telephone poles, with the truck in the air, UPSIDE DOWN, and looking at the cars and people on the road!The truck was flipping in mid air over and over.The truck landed upside down with the back of the bed hitting the ground first,then it rolled on top of me .Passenger side of the truck on the ground now.My feet was in the cab,my head was at the bottom of the door.My stomach was on the door like I was leaning out of it(if it had been the other way, it would have broke my back.
I realized I am pinned with this 4000 pound truck on top of me!!I start trying to push this truck with my feet, I could feel the weight lifting off of me,I thought OK,this wont be so bad after all.I felt liquid dripping on my face and I'm thinking I hope that's not gasoline!Well, it wasn't, it was battery acid!!I could taste it!It doesn't taste good...LOL
I started screaming for my brother.The weight of the truck was slowly crushing me.Everytime I screamed, it was getting harder to breath.
Then everything turned white.(Did I pass out?OR did i die?)
I quit moving,I was at ease, there was no more panicking, or kicking or yelling.I can remember 2 shadows standing there.Everything is white.There were about 10 feet from me.It looked like they were waiting on me , had their hand out like for me to reach for their hand and take me somewhere.
Well,then all of a sudden I come falling out of the truck.The people from the power plant and people that was behind had flipped the truck off of me!.I remember yelling for my brother, ans He came walking over to me,with blood coming out of his neck like a water faucet.He got thrown out.We assume through the driverside door window.One of the saws or something had slashed the side of his neck and his face.He said are you OK, I said yes.I said are you OK,he said yes, then passed out. There was this older fella kneeling down over me, I said are we OK?He said just relax.It was hard for me to breath.It felt like the truck was still on top of me.I said is someone standing on my arm, I cant move it.It was over my head.he said don't try to move or do anything.Then I seen the helicopter hovering!! I said is that for us? Then I got real scared!!!He said it might be we have to evaluate you fellas. The paramedics were there by now, the helicopter took off so I was thinking,well that's good!!I could see them over above me working on my brother(I was laying o the embankment of the ditch)
So, they load us in the ambulance.I asked the paramedic if he could move the neck brace, it was hurting my shoulder.he said where? I said my left shoulder area.he said there is nothing there.I knew right them I broke my coller bone again, the same one as I did when I got run over!
We get to the hospital, got some more stitches, in my right eyebrown, they dug some glass out of my back,put some stuff on my face for the acid burns from the battery busting, give me a brace for my broken coller bone(it broke in the same exact place from when I was 6) stitched my brother up, and home we went that night!!!!
ALWAYS WHERE YOUR SEATBELT.!!!
The state trooper came up there and told me if I had been under that truck another 30 seconds, I wouldn't be standing here talking to you!You could see my body imprint on the door of the truck.
NOW ready for this?Remember when I said it was storming the days before this? The ground was soft enough that the weight of the truck smashed me into the ground a little!!! TALK ABOUT LUCK!!!
Oh my brother got a ticket for us not wearing a seatbelt too!!!... >:( :o :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

dogpound

Sep 24, 2010
southeast PA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
wow, both great stories. your very lucky to be alive from either accident. you really need to stay away from roads :thumbsup:

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
Yeah. you aint kidding Dog... :laughing9:
I could write a book on 9 lives, REALLY!!... 7 years old falling 40 feet straight on my back and jumping straight up because i was embarrassed i fell???Diving off a diving board, (yea the high tower) thinking I could just jump to the edge and catch myself and not thinking the water wont hold me up and about breaking my neck on the edge of the concrete wall when my chin hit it and about drowned ?? :laughing9: :laughing9: 9 years old playing on the barges in the mississsippi river and falling in the river and couldnt swim??? Playing at a damn and just jump in??? Yea, had a rough life as a kid!!! Lucky to be here and still got everything I came into this world with just a broken coller bone after all this!
after my 2 typing fingers heal up, I'll type away... :laughing9: :D 8)

mad.co.walker

Oct 28, 2010
madison county illinois
its been about 15 years ago and i never really thought much about this but since ive been doing alot of paranormal researching nothing surprises me . heres my experience. i was working on a farm and the man i was working for had an old silage wagon that i was operating to feed out some silage for his cattle. all the protective guards were long gone. it was winter time and i was wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the strings that tie up the hood were dangling. when i reached over to check the amount of silage i had left in the wagon my strings got entangled in the auger . i knew i was in real trouble. then it happened. i remember hearing a big snap and falling to the ground. i thought i had broke my neck. i must of been knocked out for a few minuets and when i came to i saw my ex-wifes grandfather standing over me. he always carried a case knife with him. i can remember him saying "I ALWAYS TOLD YOU TO CARRY A KNIFE" and then he was gone. i thought i was imagining this. but heres the thing HE HAD BEEN DEAD FOR 3 YEARS AND WHEN I TOOK OFF MY JEANS AT THE HOSPITAL THE NURSE SAID THEY PUT ALL MY VALUABLES IN A BAG. WHEN I WENT THROUGH THE BAG I HAD HIS WHITE CASE KNIFE !!!!!!!!!

chkn

Apr 12, 2010
Wow, it makes you a believer doesn't it? We hear these stories all the time. My Mom back in about 1930 had one (I'm sure this was before the term was coined). The family had one of those Model A's and drove by accident into a ditch. Mom hit her head hard on the dash and it left a scar. But she remembers at six years old floating above the car and looking down at herself all sprawled out below!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: YEP! "Near Death Experience" was "coined" by Dr. Raymond Moody, when he was at UVA, in his book, LIFE AFTER LIFE, in the mid-70's. Knew him and his family well, then and he even showed me his rocking chair that he wrote that book "in". VERY funny guy... even did a comedy
LP about Sheriff Herman Tate from Billy Town, Georgia. HA! :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: Coffee? ;D
"Google"... "Books by Dr. Raymond Moody on Near Death Experience". :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: ;D

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Whao! Now THAT'S a big one - materializing things. :o

mad.co.walker said:
its been about 15 years ago and i never really thought much about this but since ive been doing alot of paranormal researching nothing surprises me . heres my experience. i was working on a farm and the man i was working for had an old silage wagon that i was operating to feed out some silage for his cattle. all the protective guards were long gone. it was winter time and i was wearing a hooded sweatshirt with the strings that tie up the hood were dangling. when i reached over to check the amount of silage i had left in the wagon my strings got entangled in the auger . i knew i was in real trouble. then it happened. i remember hearing a big snap and falling to the ground. i thought i had broke my neck. i must of been knocked out for a few minuets and when i came to i saw my ex-wifes grandfather standing over me. he always carried a case knife with him. i can remember him saying "I ALWAYS TOLD YOU TO CARRY A KNIFE" and then he was gone. i thought i was imagining this. but heres the thing HE HAD BEEN DEAD FOR 3 YEARS AND WHEN I TOOK OFF MY JEANS AT THE HOSPITAL THE NURSE SAID THEY PUT ALL MY VALUABLES IN A BAG. WHEN I WENT THROUGH THE BAG I HAD HIS WHITE CASE KNIFE !!!!!!!!!

K

Kentucky Kache

Mr.Jody said:
NOW ready for this?Remember when I said it was storming the days before this? The ground was soft enough that the weight of the truck smashed me into the ground a little!!! TALK ABOUT LUCK!!!
Oh my brother got a ticket for us not wearing a seatbelt too!!!... >:( :o :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

I just want to say that what happened to you had nothing to do with luck. There is no such thing. Your experience was foreknown and predetermined. And someone was watching out for you and your brother.

K

Kentucky Kache

mad.co.walker said:

That gave me chills.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread