Near Death Experiences?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D As I read the various accounts, I was amazed that MANY were of "brain death". I was ONLY "clinically dead"; spent 2 1/2 months (physical body) in a "locked-in-state" COMA, while I/Me Consciousness (I/M C) was "out & about"
like a out-of-body experience (which I had previously, MANY times)... having a near death experience (NDE). My Medical Records included copies of brain waves pattern, which I think were THETA, which indicates psychic experiences; "Brain Death" would be flat-line OMEGA. I remember coming back, PISSED at my wife's aunt, and my granny Pocahontas (yep, the PRINCESS), who called me an "UNCIVILIZED BEAST!" (NEVER heard THAT, before...)
after she thought I had "sassed" her father, also my grandfather, Powhatan. Her husband, John thought it was funny, and chuckled; all I did was deny to Powhatan, that he was my grandfather. HA! I said, "No, you're NOT; My grandpappy's name is/was Massie!" My voice was that of a 4 year old; was I Thomas Rolfe? :dontknow: Later, he (Powhatan) took me to the Council of Elders, in which I was given the name WHITE BUFFALO. After my wife's aunt (deceased) "dropped in on me", I was P/O'ed, and said... "I AM GOING BACK!" There was a audible GASP! And ppl were following me, saying... "STAY AND REST!" "STAY AND REST!" They even sent ELVIS after me! HA! The NEXT morning, I told the nurse... "ELVIS was after me, last night!" SHE put in a request that the psychologist see me! HA! NEVER got THAT appointment; woulda been interesting, tho! LOL... ;D

lonesomebob

Jul 14, 2005
Napoleon MI 49201
Detector(s) used
Garrett
My near death, One night on a camp out a drunken person flung a knife at me, he missed, he had the near death experiance when I gave his knife back to him..!!

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rebel - KGC said:
;D :coffee2: NDE... AFTER-LIFE; WORLD of LIGHT! NO MO pain... NO MO hunger. In the world of ACTUALITY... create yer own REALITY! Want a MANSION? CREATE IT, "there"! BE whatever "age", ya wanna be... MOST choose about 33 yrs of "age". :icon_thumleft:

Rebel, that sounds exactly like the movie "What Dreams May Come" or something like that. Where Robin Williams was the main character. Did you see it?
BB

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D NAW, that was just a movie... TOO psychedelic; wasn't MY experience, AND! Wasn't impressed with the movie. If ya got REAL questions, ask away... :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:o Why? :dontknow: Can ALSO read books by Dr. Raymond Moody, who I knew PERSONALLY, in Charlottesville, Va. in the early 70's... showing me his rocking chair, he wrote LIFE AFTER LIFE in! :coffee2: :read2: MY Near Death Experience was not influenced by his works; just happened... AND! DID NOT have a "Tunnel of Light", which sounds like a "Worm Hole" in "Science". :icon_scratch: :coffee2: :icon_thumleft:

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually won't cross my forums over, but, I have found much knowledge and info on the following Near Death Experience website. I like the forum, and have come to know a few there. It is not as "talky" as treasure net, but for those who need info and like-mindedness, I hope this can help serve you.
http://www.near-death-forums.com/index.php

You can also find articles of great interests, imo, at........
http://www.near-death.com/

Hope all is well with everyone, and much love to you all!

idigdirt

Mar 15, 2006
Epworth, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Compass xp-pro
Primary Interest:
Other
At an extremely early age i became very fascinated with thing paranormal. I went on to amass a small library of literature on the subject of the paranormal. One very interesting book dealt with near death experiences. It had many hundreds of case studies of NDE. Of interest to me among the many other interesting facets of this subject was the fact that very few near death experiences involved going the other way, away from the light. In other words, people going to hell. Literally all of the ones who had the hellish experience went on to either become preachers or became people who learned to love other people and life in general. In other words it traumatized them for the better....

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Gonna have some "visitors", soon; "hellish experiences" ARE rare; are used for "scared straight" purposes. :wink: :coffee2: :read2:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D After-effects of Near Death Experiences ARE varied, and PROBABLY based on that NDE + "life experiences" that the person had/was PRIOR to the NDE. I KNOW I have PTSD bad and will "jump" at sudden noises, movements, etc like reported for combat experienced War Vets. I DO "see" & "hear" beyond "normal" senses, even tho I am 1/2 deaf (WASN'T deaf in NDE). I am MORE "mindful" like a Buddhist Monk, in what I do/say; I am NOT, however... "mellowed out", "blissed out", and DO NOT like "warm fuzzies" taken nor given. I am "slow to anger"... BUT! Once po'ed, better get outta my way; sometimes, wife is SCARED of me. NOT a pleasant thing... BUT! It has been close to 20 years (Nov. 1992 - March, 1993); been married since Dec. 1991... one HECK of a journey! :wink:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been in a few situations where it looked like death was comin pretty quick. (Got hit by a car this a.m. in the crosswalk) My life didn't flash before my eyes, and I didn't see Jesus or anything like that. It did seem like I was outside myself lookin on, sayin, ok, do this, this and that. Kind of a feelin still of being extremely focused and managin to survive the situation at hand. Unfortunately, I've been in situations where I saw people die naturally and violently, but they didn't give me a clue as to what was going through their minds. Maybe in my case hell don't give a preview and the devil wants it to be a big surprise.

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola
I have been dead twice no pulse no respiration. The first time i feel like i remember a female emt being on top of me doing chest compressions as i was loaded into ambulance, idk could just be from what i was told after the fact. Second time i remember being inside the helo life flight but was told i had no pulse or respiration the entire flite. The first time i was awake and wanting to go home 5hrs later second time was in icu for a week. I never saw any light it just felt dark and empty that is the only feeling i have had about it. Zero pain except from being intubated and the cathater that was just discomfort when they were removed. No dead relatives urging me on or anything like that. Not saying it doesnt happen just didnt happen to me.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D DUNNO... we MAY have to clarify NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE as AFTER LIFE EXPERIENCES, in which "dead" kin are seen, heard, "experienced". I'm gonna use ALE instead... FORGET the Ale, tho. I DON'T drink! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: ;D

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :icon_thumleft: ;D Going back to AFTER LIFE EXPERIENCES... will review INTERFAITH "experiences"; PROBABLY "listed" as NDE... :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread