What's new

Neat arrowhead travel idea

trevmma

Bronze Member
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
683
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
whites 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was at work today doing a little brainstorming about artifact shows and how i like to bring a few points with me, but hate using all my pockets loosely for 1 arrowhead each. so i came up with this idea. Makes it easy to carry a bunch of arrowheads in one hoodie or jacket pocket without the rattle, or even in one of these babies inside your cup holder. thanks for looking .
100MEDIA_IMAG0908.jpg

 
Upvote 0
Looks like an arrowhead cupcake.
 
Cool idea. My trick is to buy snack sized zip lock bags. I zip lock the hell out of my stuff. Just haven't had time to buy frames.
 
I use bubble wrap and a rubber band.
 
with this a way you dont have to unwrap all the bubble wrap
 
WhiteCountyPaleo said:
Cool idea. My trick is to buy snack sized zip lock bags. I zip lock the hell out of my stuff. Just haven't had time to buy frames.

Man! Me too. The little pill zip locks at the pharmacy. Best invention ever.
 
trevmma said:
with this a way you dont have to unwrap all the bubble wrap

Trev, may I ask, what the hell that is? Looks like one of these, with a touch of innovation.

image-40426198.webp

Lol. If it works it works bro!
 
Not a bad idea to carry with you in the hunt either. I have nicked a few ears and tips banging around out there.
 
Not a bad idea to carry with you in the hunt either. I have nicked a few ears and tips banging around out there.

Now that makes sense. Just the other day I was hunting and put one in my pocket and bent over to pick one up and I heard a bad sound. Sure enough
 
Thanks guys, its somethibg we make at work so people can place artifical flowers in a vase
 
Thanks guys, its somethibg we make at work so people can place artifical flowers in a vase

So how can we get some of them?
 
Looking into it now, can do square to I'm sure.
 
square would be better. Maybe even a pack that can strap to your belt style
 
Just ordered some material and I'm gonna make some kind of small holder like fanney pack,with a flap over it, will keep u posted
 
Sounds great.
 
I just carry mine in a case! There not that expensive and they really protect them from any banging around!And you can hang'em on the wall when you get home!
 
Yeah he is thinking more on the lines of how to carry them safely while you are on a hunt I do believe. It is a long trip back to the truck for 1 artifact. I would rather have something to put them in so they wont get scratched or broken and then keep hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom