What's new

Neat Find at Bank!! A 1928 50$ Bill!!!

jolteon

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2014
Messages
622
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0


Thank you I support comments
 
Oldest bill besides this was a 1968 1 dollar bill not worth anything but I still like it
 
Nice find. I was happy when I found a Buffalo nickel and a wheatie at the same time in my change from the gas station last week.
 
That is still very good only wheatie I ever found in change was a 1909 vdb no s at McDonald's
 
So what was your guys best find at a bank
 
Thank you Tnet for all the support
 
Is is a 28 plain or a 28-A series?
If 'plain', 1,351,800 were printed; if a 28-A, 3,392,328 were printed.
The 2008 "Red Book" lists the retail values in VG-8 condition as $80 and $65; in F-12; $100 and $70, respectively.
Rare save; congrats !
Don....
 
Thank you it is a 1928 regular no A
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom