What's new

Neat old glass rosette found in the jobsite scratchings ..

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,352
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
I like this one!
 

Attachments

  • rosette.webp
    rosette.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 159
Upvote 26
Bridle rosettes are among my favorite finds--glass domed rosettes are rare and that's a beauty!!
 
I love it, a great find, trouble is they still make them, so very hard to date...if that matters ?...OK not that matters, as It's a cool find. I did get a couple (2) glass domed rosetts, but neither had any pic. inside, so I like this.
 
Last edited:
That is stunning!
 
DANG NICE FIND ....
 
Congrats, you don't see them very often. That will display nicely
 
Very cool rosette and it's in great shape. I've dug a few over the years that have a scene in the dome but sadly the images are usually pretty beat up.
 
Thank you one and all for the nice replies and all the "likes" you have given on this rosette. :hello:
 
Beautiful,didn't know they existed. Worse, I don't know what they were used for. How big is it?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom