What's new

need a copper, 90% & 40% buyer, where is a good place to sell to Midwest will

Tab Hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
need a copper, 90% & 40% buyer, where is a good place to sell to Midwest will

not take 40% and I would like to deal with a single source if possibe.

Thanks

Tab
 
Upvote 0
Re: need a copper, 90% & 40% buyer, where is a good place to sell to Midwest will

try someone over at realcent.com, I don't know of anyone here buying coppers. HH Mark
 
Re: need a copper, 90% & 40% buyer, where is a good place to sell to Midwest will

Single source? Answer: eBay.
 
Re:

need a copper, 90% & 40% buyer, where is a good place to sell to Midwest will

Maybe if you didn't talk like Yoda somebody understand you they could
 
Re: need a copper, 90% & 40% buyer, where is a good place to sell to Midwest will

Tab Hunter said:
need a copper, 90% & 40% buyer, where is a good place to sell to Midwest will not take 40% and I would like to deal with a single source if possibe.

Thanks

Tab
I think what he's trying to say is, he needs a copper and a silver buyer, someone besides Midwest because they do not take the 40% halves.
:tongue3:
 
Re: need a copper, 90% & 40% buyer, where is a good place to sell to Midwest will

Piercesdad,

That was hilarious!

Seller, try Craigslist. I always get good prices from Craigslist users.
 
Re:

Piercesdad said:
need a copper, 90% & 40% buyer, where is a good place to sell to Midwest will

Maybe if you didn't talk like Yoda somebody understand you they could
[
/quote]

Darth Vader would like to know, where do you sell your coins, and I know your not going to say feebay and craigs list..............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom