What's new

Need a Custom Display Case for Yours Finds.... Look no Further

krednosreg45

Full Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2017
Messages
192
Reaction score
470
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
White's MXT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to start a new side business and apparently I have a knack for it.... Check out my website here... and let me know what you think!

The idea is you securely send me an item or items you wish to display.... I will construct a case and professionally display your items.. I will try to customize as much as possible and then securely and safely send the finished product back to you!

(deleted by mod, not a charter member or supporting vendor)

IMG_20180221_194418.webp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
They look great my friend!
 
Trying to start a new side business and apparently I have a knack for it.... Check out my website here... and let me know what you think!

The idea is you securely send me an item or items you wish to display.... I will construct a case and professionally display your items.. I will try to customize as much as possible and then securely and safely send the finished product back to you!

https://dggerson45.wixsite.com/gersonsdisplays

View attachment 1557012


Looks great, the Moderators will hit you up for a Charter Membership in order for you to be able to sell on here. Just a heads up.

Cheers

‘Scoop
 
I use felt and cotton batting, works great.
 
looks better than the "hobby lobby" arts-crafts store type of shadow boxes. Which are just cardboard. Looks nice.
 
Trying to start a new side business and apparently I have a knack for it.... Check out my website here... and let me know what you think!

The idea is you securely send me an item or items you wish to display.... I will construct a case and professionally display your items.. I will try to customize as much as possible and then securely and safely send the finished product back to you!

(deleted by mod, not a charter member or supporting vendor)

View attachment 1557012

Sorry but TreasureNet requires members to be a charter member to sell on our forums, please become one or we will have to delete the thread.

Thank You.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom