Need a little help please

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, I'm not sure where to post this, so here goes. I have a dear freind who is disabled and in a wheelchair, she is also legally blind, and suffers severe pain from having her back and neck broken when she was young. She lives in Southern California, is on disability, and her wheelchair is falling apart, she needs new wheels, and the seat is wearing out. Her insurance won't cover new wheels or seats, and won't pay for a new chair for her. So I'm trying to find a place that can work with her on payments or some kind of deal to get her chair fixed. She is a sweet, upbeat, and brave lady, and is a wonderful freind, we live in Washington, so can't help her there. Thanks for reading, Red :icon_sunny:

F

Felinepeachy

The lions club has a wheelchair program, I would call them first. They are such a great organization.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Felinepeachy said:
The lions club has a wheelchair program, I would call them first. They are such a great organization.

:notworthy: Thank you Peachy, I'll do that first thing in the morning!!!! :hello2: Red

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I lend them out at the V.F.W. here and I have a very large supply if someone can foot the shipping We will gladly give a nice used one to her.

I'll talk to some friends and see if they will help.

I would send it myself but We are a little cash straped after the Holidays.

OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WindHarvester said:
I lend them out at the V.F.W. here and I have a very large supply if someone can foot the shipping We will gladly give a nice used one to her.

I'll talk to some friends and see if they will help.

I would send it myself but We are a little cash straped after the Holidays.

How much would shipping be? Also, her chair is custom, she is a small person. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get money to help with shipping, she really is such a sweet and lovely person, and I want to do what I can to help her! Red

WindHarvester

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2007
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker 2 - My eyes
I don't really know how much, since she is small I would pick out the lightest and most comfortable we have in stock.

Before we do this, call the nearest V.F.W. and see if they do this as well, she does not need to be a Veteran, it's for all at our club.

S

stefen

Chug and Red said:
Ok, I'm not sure where to post this, so here goes. I have a dear freind who is disabled and in a wheelchair, she is also legally blind, and suffers severe pain from having her back and neck broken when she was young. She lives in Southern California, is on disability, and her wheelchair is falling apart, she needs new wheels, and the seat is wearing out. Her insurance won't cover new wheels or seats, and won't pay for a new chair for her. So I'm trying to find a place that can work with her on payments or some kind of deal to get her chair fixed. She is a sweet, upbeat, and brave lady, and is a wonderful freind, we live in Washington, so can't help her there. Thanks for reading, Red :icon_sunny:

SoCal is a big area...what city or county?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions