plymouthian12 Silver Member Joined Mar 26, 2010 Messages 2,706 Reaction score 7,236 Golden Thread 2 Location massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2020 #1 I know I've seen this design on a ring before but don't remember if it is religious or not. I'd appreciate your help
I know I've seen this design on a ring before but don't remember if it is religious or not. I'd appreciate your help
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 17, 2020 #2 Huh, looks like a bundle of asparagus. Gonna need a more focused clearer picture imo. Kinda fuzzy. Are there any marks on the inside? Upvote 0
Huh, looks like a bundle of asparagus. Gonna need a more focused clearer picture imo. Kinda fuzzy. Are there any marks on the inside?