What's new

Need a Manual for a TOLTEC 100 ,please

benmmaddog

Jr. Member
Joined
May 17, 2011
Messages
41
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurenet
I need a manual for a teltec 100, i tried the website but keep getting a weird error like there website isn't config correctly. does any one have a scan of one or a number for tesoro so i can get one ?
 
Last edited:
did the link work for ya?
 
your welcome
 
Yes it did thank you very much , Just got this for FREE from a friend , can't wait to give it a try
 
thats cool hope you find some good stuff Happy Hunting
 
I know this thread is a little old.But i saw something today at a yard sale.It was a tesoro toltec 2 the guy wanted 300 for it.So wvwildman this question is for you or anybody.What is the opinion of experienced guys or people that use one.I don't think its worth 300.But now i would like to know where they that great.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom