What's new

Need advice about Garret at max

Peter1972

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
26
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stoughton mass
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I'm just getting into this home metal detecting thing so far I have my eyes on the Garret at max just want to see what people have to say about the max I have about 800 to spend and I'll be using it for small gold and coins and stuff any info would be appreciated i thank you
 
Head over to the metal Detecting Forum section and scroll down to Brands and select Garrett. GL & HH
 
metal_detector.gif
1st - I agree with Phishfindr - jump over to Forum > Metal Detecting > Brands > Garrett and browse a little.
2nd - Whatever you finally decide on - please consider buying one from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom