What's new

New guy from the Mountains of N.Georgia

Welcome!
 
Hi everyone.
I moved to GA a few years ago with my wife,dogs,and cats. I just got into metal detecting and hunting for gold on my property. I have an old gold mine here and some old pre civil war building foundations and 1 home foundation that dates back to the civil war. Lots of minerals and a creek to hunt. Im currently use an AT Max detector and order some tools to help me from estwing.
Really looking forward to learn alot from members here and engage in the conversations!
Welcome to the site. I'm over near Nottely Dam. There are a few of us around the area but always great to have another hunter nearby.
 
Welcome to the site. I'm over near Nottely Dam. There are a few of us around the area but always great to have another hunter nearby.

You're not far from me at all! Im frequently at the chevron across from the dollar store getting gas. You see a guy walking with a pitbul in the Ingles thats me.
 
I was just planning a rockhounding trip around Nottly...lol
 
Ordered a Hi-Tech 10in lapidary saw yesterday. Pretty excited for it to arrive!
 
Hi everyone.
I moved to GA a few years ago with my wife,dogs,and cats. I just got into metal detecting and hunting for gold on my property. I have an old gold mine here and some old pre civil war building foundations and 1 home foundation that dates back to the civil war. Lots of minerals and a creek to hunt. Im currently use an AT Max detector and order some tools to help me from estwing.
Really looking forward to learn alot from members here and engage in the conversations!
Welcome aboard Matey :skullflag: Aarrgggghh
Take your time around the T-net site, there's a lot to take in. Can't wait to see your future finds, and I'm sure there's a few of us here that can help from time to time. Be careful in that mine. I wouldn't rush in or go at it alone. Need some help with a little prospecting in a creek or surroundings, hit me up.
 
Welcome from West Central Georgia. I'll be looking forward to seeing your posts. Don't forget to watch for Native American Artifacts while in those creeks! - Good luck.
 
Welcome aboard Matey :skullflag: Aarrgggghh
Take your time around the T-net site, there's a lot to take in. Can't wait to see your future finds, and I'm sure there's a few of us here that can help from time to time. Be careful in that mine. I wouldn't rush in or go at it alone. Need some help with a little prospecting in a creek or surroundings, hit me up.
I may take you up on your offer. The more I explore back there the more questions I have.
 
Welcome to Treasure Net! good luck in all you hunts!
 
Welcome !
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom