Need advice on Florida hunting

didnt hurt my feelings at all, as for the form, bring it with you and pm me when you get here, I would like to fill it out in person

adze-hole.jpg

You Floridians are still mad we won the Civil War...

Blaze...

Attachments

• thumbnailCA2KL70P.jpg
    thumbnailCA2KL70P.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 330
  • thumbnailCACAH8CX.jpg
    thumbnailCACAH8CX.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 339
johnnyblaze said:

We whooped you then and still would now... :violent1:

Blaze...
What are you, like 12 years old or something?

Im trying like hell...
Remember,you didnt have to post...

Blaze...

johnnyblaze said:
Im trying like hell...
Remember,you didnt have to post...

Blaze...
My memory is just fine thank you. I choose to johnny.

johnnyblaze said:

Blaze...

Take your dog for a swim on Lake Jesup, while your there you could wade it, lots of targets there....

Although are victory in the Civil War came at a great price...

We had over 110,000 more casualties than the Confederates :icon_salut:

All for nothing...

Blaze...

johnnyblaze said:
Although are victory in the Civil War came at a great price...

We had over 110,000 more casualties than the Confederates :icon_salut:

All for nothing...

Blaze...

I know you're just trying to be funny and get a rise out of people and that's fine, to each his own. But, I do want to give you a heads up, before you start citing civil war (or almost any war) facts on here, there are A LOT of members here that are well versed in the details of the CW. If you get your facts wrong or blown too far out of proportions or start talking too much crap, they will let you know. Just tryin to do my good deed for the day out of the way so here ya go.

if you "know" your civil war -- the State of Florida capital TALLAHASSEE was still untaken whan GENERAL LEE surrendered * --it was the only confederate state capital east of the mississippi river that DID NOT fall to the union troops before LEE'S SURRENDER * once GEN LEE GAVE IN --IN EFFECT THE COFEDERACY SURRENDERED --florida as part of the confederacy was SURRENDERED BY THE CONFEDERATE GOVT (LEES SURRENDER) , -- they did not give in beforehand --- the Florida State flag shows --the "unstained honor" of the florida troops -- loyal and unbeaten till they were surrendered by higher ups (the white background) AND the red stripes --the blood they shed to retain that honor . --THE STATE SEAL IN THE MIDDLE IS SELF EXPLAINING.

yankee tourist are welcome * come spend your money , enjoy then go back home.

damn yankees are those that come here and stay not going back north. --lol.

Florida
The Spanish State.....

Maybe we should do the rest of the posts in Floridas new native language...Spanish :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Blaze..

johnnyblaze said:
Florida
The Spanish State.....

How can you sit back and let your state be invaded by low labor Spanish..

Maybe we should do the rest of the posts in Floridas new native language...Spanish :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Blaze..

Heck, we all know Rhode Island is just a poor suburb of Boston, we have counties in Florida that are bigger than the entire state of RI.... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

ivan salis said:
if you "know" your civil war -- the State of Florida capital TALLAHASSEE was still untaken whan GENERAL LEE surrendered * --it was the only confederate state capital east of the mississippi river that DID NOT fall to the union troops before LEE'S SURRENDER * once GEN LEE GAVE IN --IN EFFECT THE COFEDERACY SURRENDERED --florida as part of the confederacy was SURRENDERED BY THE CONFEDERATE GOVT (LEES SURRENDER) , -- they did not give in beforehand --- the Florida State flag shows --the "unstained honor" of the florida troops -- loyal and unbeaten till they were surrendered by higher ups (the white background) AND the red stripes --the blood they shed to retain that honor . --THE STATE SEAL IN THE MIDDLE IS SELF EXPLAINING.

yankee tourist are welcome * come spend your money , enjoy then go back home.

damn yankees are those that come here and stay not going back north. --lol.

Oh and by the way....

Attachments

• Hooray2.gif
    Hooray2.gif
    380 KB · Views: 299
easy i'm from a spanish florida bloodline that predates the "american" ownership of florida (1821)-- I speak both spanish and "american" style english .-- so no problemo amigo :D :icon_thumright:

there is nothing wrong with being smart enough to read , write and think in more than one language in my book -- as a world travelling merchant seaman -- I LEARNED TO SPEAK A BIT OF SEVERAL DIFFERANT LANGUAGES *

and most people in america's bloodline came from "outside" countries --so we were all "immirgrants" at one time or another -- in the old days up north the new comer "irish" imigrants were roundly hated by both the older established "americanized " irish and the public at large .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back