Need advice on Pinpointer

"Works well" and "affordable" are subject to some pretty large interpretation. My daily driver is an MI-6, but I've used everything all the way down to a cheap little box that I think I got at Harbor Freight. They all work and get the job done, but like anything else, you largely get what you pay for.

"Works well" and "affordable" are subject to some pretty large interpretation. My daily driver is an MI-6, but I've used everything all the way down to a cheap little box that I think I got at Harbor Freight. They all work and get the job done, but like anything else, you largely get what you pay for.
I just ordered a new Minelab pro find 35 pinpointer, a Youtube video sold me. Minelab is a good brand so I don't mind giving it a shot. Thanks for the feedback!

I just ordered a new Minelab pro find 35 pinpointer, a Youtube video sold me. Minelab is a good brand so I don't mind giving it a shot. Thanks for the feedback!
Have you ever seen my Youtube swamp water real estate in FL. I have for sale?🤣
I think you're going to be pleased with the ML35 PP.
I won one awhile back and have it with me as a back up, seems to work well.

Have you ever seen my Youtube swamp water real estate in FL. I have for sale?🤣
I think you're going to be pleased with the ML35 PP.
I won one awhile back and have it with me as a back up, seems to work well.
Didn't see your vid but can't go wrong with a $99.00 Minelab product. I never used a Pinpointer before but excited to try it!

The XP Mi-6 is my current favorite too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back