What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Need coin help

VERMONTIS

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
500
Reaction score
905
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
whites PI 1000, whites xlt, whites v3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need a little help on what this coin is please,-ED
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220414-135428_Gallery.webp
    Screenshot_20220414-135428_Gallery.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 141
I need a little help on what this coin is please,-ED
Not much to go on... Your pic is a little fuzzy.

I'm guessing William III half penny. If so, holy smokes that's an old one!

2028-original.jpg
 
Upvote 3
Not much to go on... Your pic is a little fuzzy.

I'm guessing William III half penny. If so, holy smokes that's an old one!

2028-original.jpg
The dip inward from the forehead to the nose different to me. Sorry the coin is in ruff shape.
 
Upvote 1
To do any better we likely need the size (weight if possible) and a pic of the reverse side.

A William 1/2 penny is 28mm.
 
Upvote 2
To do any better we likely need the size (weight if possible) and a pic of the reverse side.

A William 1/2 penny is 28mm.
Compared to a largie
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220414-150109_Messages.webp
    Screenshot_20220414-150109_Messages.webp
    66.2 KB · Views: 69
Upvote 1
Upvote 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom