Need ehlp.. anyone know this?

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
olekyground said:
I am looking online trying to find a place where I can receive a detector I want and make payment plans on it till it gets paid off. does anyone do that?

Yes, contact me. I have some sources, just depends on what you are looking for.

thewatchers

Jan 31, 2010
Couch, M0
Detector(s) used
SharpShooter2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd say ur best bet is to head to the bank and get a personal loan. They allow 3000.00 with no asking what its for . Over a 2 year time the payment was only 142.00 a month which should help.

Blind Squirrel

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE, Whites PI Pro, Ace 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One word !!! 4h Or is that two? Good man to deal with :icon_thumright:

N.J.THer

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2006
Middlesex County, New Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX w/ Sunray DX-1 probe and Minelab Excalibur 1000, Whites TRX Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Blind Squirrel said:
One word !!! 4h Or is that two? Good man to deal with :icon_thumright:

Technically, it is a number and a letter...no words. :wink:

Potter Poker

Jan 29, 2007
Potter County, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Yes, I know a web site. I just purchased a new detector there. The site is "hayneedle.com", they will send it to you, no interest charge, and free shipping. The payments are handled by a separate company, you have to pay by the end of six months, how you pay is your business, pay by check in installments or all at once by credit card. It's up to you PP

lennon631

May 3, 2010
Long Island NY
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Garrett ProPointer
Never dealt with the man, but just from his posts, what I have read from all our friends here at tnet, I would use 4H based on that alone. Seems like a stand up kinda guy who does a lot for "the kids". I may be prejudice cuz I own a daycare, lol, but I'm a big fan of ANYTHING that steers kids right! 4H :icon_thumleft:

DANGLANGLEY

Silver Member
Oct 3, 2006
Wartburg, Tennessee, U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lennon631 said:
Never dealt with the man, but just from his posts, what I have read from all our friends here at tnet, I would use 4H based on that alone. Seems like a stand up kinda guy who does a lot for "the kids". I may be prejudice cuz I own a daycare, lol, but I'm a big fan of ANYTHING that steers kids right! 4H :icon_thumleft:

I would have to agree.

DANGLANGLEY

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread