Fullstock Bronze Member Joined Oct 14, 2012 Messages 1,215 Reaction score 3,806 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2018 #1 Found this item today. It’s obviously broken and I only found two pieces of it. Looks early, any idea what it might be? It’s thin brass and the back is plain. Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
Found this item today. It’s obviously broken and I only found two pieces of it. Looks early, any idea what it might be? It’s thin brass and the back is plain.
Back-of-the-boat Gold Member Joined Apr 18, 2013 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 8,980 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2018 #2 Drawer pull? Upvote 0
Fullstock Bronze Member Joined Oct 14, 2012 Messages 1,215 Reaction score 3,806 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Could be I guess, but I’ve never seen a drawer pull like this. Upvote 0
H huntsman53 Gold Member Joined Jun 11, 2013 Messages 6,986 Reaction score 6,774 Golden Thread 0 Location East Tennessee Primary Interest: Other Aug 28, 2018 #4 Looks like pieces of a bell to me. Upvote 0