SCDigginWithAK

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found it on Heritage Auctions.i t was sold awhile back on there. Everything matches. Thanks

I may be wrong but I believe that you can verify a Certified and Graded Coin through an eBay link. It has been a long time since I looked but this was available at one time!

Frank

Simple, you buy the seller first. If you do that you will not have any problem... at least a problem that loses you all your money.

Last edited:
I checked with Heritage Auctions. It came out of the Jules Reiver collection!

Should have read ...." If you do that you will not have any problem." ... and if it's buying the seller part you are confused about, it simply means you deal with someone where everything looks good. What he sells, how he sells it, and what he has sold. Most people who lose on ebay do something stupid, and it's usually taking a bad risk because they're blinded by what they think is a great deal.

X2! Maybe too much Cough Syrup for that bout of Flu!

Frank

Very little for meds., but I can say shorty after writing that my headache got worse and the screen started to get blurry... so it was time for bed!

Hello,
If it is graded by NGC you can go to there site and sign up for free and check numbers there. I just did for some silver proofs I bought of ebay.

Jeff

Should have read ...." If you do that you will not have any problem." ... and if it's buying the seller part you are confused about, it simply means you deal with someone where everything looks good. What he sells, how he sells it, and what he has sold. Most people who lose on ebay do something stupid, and it's usually taking a bad risk because they're blinded by what they think is a great deal.

I understand what he is saying.

Basically saying, if you don't know what you are doing, you are taking a risk. Be prepared to either end up getting a great deal but more likely getting a bad deal.

Obvious "deals" are usually bad deals in disguise.

If anyone was interested this was the coin. I purchased it for less than it sold for in Heritage Auctions and less than what the other Guy bought it for. Came out of he Jules Reiver collection
image-3847503492.jpg

image-3749192473.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back