Bubba65 Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,450 Reaction score 925 Golden Thread 1 Location NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Jul 8, 2009 #1 Hi found this button while detecting a while go. Was interested if anyone knows what it is and how old, shank is on back but it is corroded on back. Thanks for reading and looking. Attachments IMG_1536.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 203 IMG_1531.webp 9.4 KB · Views: 188
Hi found this button while detecting a while go. Was interested if anyone knows what it is and how old, shank is on back but it is corroded on back. Thanks for reading and looking.
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 8, 2009 #2 I believe is is a civilian blazer button with a navy motiff. I found one similar myself. The back is rusted. Mine is 50's-60's era. Attachments MVC-001E.webp 5.7 KB · Views: 147 MVC-001E.webp 5.7 KB · Views: 139 Upvote 0
I believe is is a civilian blazer button with a navy motiff. I found one similar myself. The back is rusted. Mine is 50's-60's era.
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Jul 8, 2009 #3 bigcypresshunter said: I believe is is a civilian blazer button with a navy motiff. I found one similar myself. The back is rusted. Mine is 50's-60's era. Click to expand... I just ID'd one like that with the wide rim... I'll see if I can dig up the post. Here it is... look the same? http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,254332.0.html See the last post... Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said: I believe is is a civilian blazer button with a navy motiff. I found one similar myself. The back is rusted. Mine is 50's-60's era. Click to expand... I just ID'd one like that with the wide rim... I'll see if I can dig up the post. Here it is... look the same? http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,254332.0.html See the last post...
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jul 8, 2009 #4 That looks like it. Bubba65, If you feel this is solved, Go back to your original post, Click on Modify, Click on Message icon down arrow, Click on Solved, The Green Check will appear. Upvote 0
That looks like it. Bubba65, If you feel this is solved, Go back to your original post, Click on Modify, Click on Message icon down arrow, Click on Solved, The Green Check will appear.
Bubba65 Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,450 Reaction score 925 Golden Thread 1 Location NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Jul 9, 2009 Thread Owner #5 I want to thank you all for helping me in id'ing this button. Thanks again, Bubba 65 Upvote 0