What's new

Need help identifying farm or war object?

searcherman

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2010
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Gti 2500, Fisher F75 LTD Black
Found this object back in December 09 at about a 200 year old house. A couple of yards away from the house I found the big piece and a few feed from it I found the tip piece.It is brass or copper and about 10"inches long. The base has some rust on it making me thank it had some sort of handle? Thanks for any help or information!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00219.webp
    DSC00219.webp
    9.1 KB · Views: 355
  • DSC00217.webp
    DSC00217.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 349
  • DSC00218.webp
    DSC00218.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 355
If it's hollow all the way through, I would say spout for a very old oil cup. Tony
 
Upvote 0
The object is not hollow. In the base it looks like about 1"inch something iron screwed in base.Also it has some silver plated area.
 
Upvote 0
I agree on lightning rod . Good call littlekneckhalfshell :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom