What's new

Need Help Identifying Pin?

jraven

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
437
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705
You may not be able to make the words out, but across the top it says Public Schools. Below that is says State of Maryland.. To the left of the Maryland State Symbol it says TEST, and to the right it looks like a 1 over 1.. I thought it might be 1911, but not sure.. It's about the size of a dime.....Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • 100_1832.webp
    100_1832.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 413
  • 100_1833.webp
    100_1833.webp
    12 KB · Views: 403
I note a five point star each side of the crest as well - but haven't had any success searching :icon_scratch:
Edit: It looks like a ruffle style collar and tie on the top edge of the pin - which likely shows you are correct about the date, 1911.
Mike
 
Upvote 0
trikikiwi said:
I note a five point star each side of the crest as well - but haven't had any success searching :icon_scratch:
Edit: It looks like a ruffle style collar and tie on the top edge of the pin - which likely shows you are correct about the date, 1911.
Mike

Thanks for the input Mike... Anyone else have any clue??
 
Upvote 0
4-H said:
bump?
Montana Jim said:

BUMP means bringing this thread back to the top of the chain so folks will see it and help identify the object in question.

I'll see what I can find in my research....no promises, but will do some looking about!
Annmarie
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Ron and Ann said:
4-H said:
bump?
Montana Jim said:

BUMP means bringing this thread back to the top of the chain so folks will see it and help identify the object in question.

I'll see what I can find in my research....no promises, but will do some looking about!
Annmarie

I appreciate the help...
lonewolfe said:
cool pin :)

HH

Thanks, curious little pin...
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom