What's new

Need help identifying these.

Carolyn2130

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 12, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need help identifying these found in central Texas North East Travis county
 

Attachments

  • PicsArt_06-12-09.14.18.webp
    PicsArt_06-12-09.14.18.webp
    69 KB · Views: 126
  • PicsArt_06-08-01.34.32.webp
    PicsArt_06-08-01.34.32.webp
    363.7 KB · Views: 82
  • PicsArt_06-08-01.18.22.webp
    PicsArt_06-08-01.18.22.webp
    43.4 KB · Views: 82
  • PicsArt_06-08-01.12.10.webp
    PicsArt_06-08-01.12.10.webp
    134 KB · Views: 107
  • PicsArt_06-12-09.12.09.webp
    PicsArt_06-12-09.12.09.webp
    130.2 KB · Views: 82
Upvote 0
Need help identifying these found in central Texas North East Travis county
 
Welcome to tnet Carolyn!

Can we please have some pictures.
 
Welcome to TNet. If the folks here can’t help, you can try projectilepoints.net and do a search by state or region. Good luck.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Welcome! They pretty much look like knives. The curved edge one looks rather nice, looks like it still may be quite sharp.
 
Nice finds.

I don't know anything about Texas stuff but the flake style might make them quite old.

Cool material too.

The translucent blade looks like a single spall flake. Like a scalpel. Love it.
 
Welcome, I agree with Old Digger. They were most likely used as knives for everyday work. The curved one is unique and made of a nice looking material. Texas is a great place to look for artifacts.
 
I agree. That curvy blade is a nice'un.
 
Thanks yes I've found alot of things in one site were native Americans lived I'll post more pics soon of some of the things I've found
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom