What's new

Need help identifying this pin/badge i found.

Dan32981

Full Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
235
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oak Harbor, Washington
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,

I could use some help, i found this last year, and posted with my other finds from the day. It appears to be a pin/badge with a "V" in the center. I found in an area of an old 1 room school, this site has also produced, barber dimes, fishscale nickel, indian head penny's, large cents. Also further up the hill i found an 1863 spencer rifle cartridge. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Pics attached. Happy Dirt Fishing.

-Dan
 

Attachments

  • t-net5.webp
    t-net5.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 373
  • t-net6.webp
    t-net6.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 378
  • t-net5.webp
    t-net5.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 362
  • t-net6.webp
    t-net6.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 369
bigcypresshunter said:
V for Victory? :dontknow:

Or it could be "V" for Victoria or any other name that starts with a V. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
V for Victory? :dontknow:

I think V for Victory is a safe bet. Could be WWI. Probably WWII when victory/patriotic jewelry was most popular.

0351victx5.jpg


DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
Thanks to everyone that has responded thus far, i am thinking its some type of "V" for victory pin as well. I wish it had some markings or something on it but it doesnt. I'll keep trying to find out what it is. Thanks! & Happy Dirt Fishing!

-Dan
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom