What's new

need help identifying this point

larson1951

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
4,974
Reaction score
3,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
tesoro
Primary Interest:
Other
found this last night
never seen one like it before
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0199.webp
    IMG_0199.webp
    50 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0200.webp
    IMG_0200.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0201.webp
    IMG_0201.webp
    67.1 KB · Views: 391
Upvote 0
My first guess would be Hanna.

Nice one Larson. Good to see you have been getting out.
 
it is not hanna or duncan

but maybe yonkee??

I will be posting a bunch of stuff which we found in the last 2 days
 
I am looking forward to your recent finds.

Joel
 
I don't know what kind it is but it is nice!! Love the material.
 
i believe your piece to be late-archaic in age. easy assumption is pelican lake. many cultures would fasion knifes that resembled the points they used. to find a "large example" isn`t common in my experience but does happen. beautiful piece!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom