What's new

Need help identifying this

Sweetrazz

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
97
Reaction score
391
Golden Thread
0
Location
Monterey ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys wanted to see if you guys can help me with this and tell me what it is I've tried to look it up but I can't find anything anybody knows anything let me know I appreciate it thanks guys
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20201016_115104575_HDR.webp
    IMG_20201016_115104575_HDR.webp
    235.2 KB · Views: 100
What comes out of it when you push the slide down?
 
Upvote 0
My first thought was that it was part of an old hanging scale, but a closer look almost makes that impossible. I'll be patient and see what others say.
 
Upvote 0
It looks like it is on lined paper... so...
By the size of it I'm thinking it's to hang a calling card or note on a door or something.
Place the card in the end and slide the button up to grip it and hang it up by the ring.
 
Upvote 0
I was thinking door knocker or that larger piece hanging under fancier larger bells used as a "handle" to ring the bell.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom