What's new

Need help iding old pottery

jeff0172

Full Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
148
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I need some assistance I found this pottery
In my backyard and i was hoping someone could help me track down the maker it's really heavy and seems to be salt glazed but i cant find that makers mark anywhere on the internet any assistance would be greatly appreciated thank you!
 

Attachments

  • 20200303_085228.webp
    20200303_085228.webp
    385.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 20200303_085215.webp
    20200303_085215.webp
    393.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 20200303_085255.webp
    20200303_085255.webp
    372.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20200303_085258.webp
    20200303_085258.webp
    529.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 20200303_085319.webp
    20200303_085319.webp
    703.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 20200303_085241.webp
    20200303_085241.webp
    362.2 KB · Views: 51
I have a feeling it is a cheap Asian tourist piece.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom