Need help. Looking for info on this Pepsi Cola pull tab(lol yes i said pull tab

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
Found it at this field infront of this church. From what i understand and was told is the church uses this field for a fair thing they hold every year. No one knows for sure how long they have been doing this for but we (and i say we because about 4 others from here got together to hunt it) have pulled a few older wheaties from here and still clad but older quaters also. Now for this pull tab lol. On the inside of the tab it says Pepsi Cola Bingo and gives a bingo letter and number. E38 I was wondering if anyone could find or might have more info on maybe what year pepsi did this and for how long. I tried to do searches but got no where. Thanks

Attachments

• pepsi cola bingo.jpg
    pepsi cola bingo.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 876

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Re: Need help. Looking for info on this Pepsi Cola pull tab(lol yes i said pull

Mighty_Mouse said:
Found it at this field infront of this church. From what i understand and was told is the church uses this field for a fair thing they hold every year. No one knows for sure how long they have been doing this for but we (and i say we because about 4 others from here got together to hunt it) have pulled a few older wheaties from here and still clad but older quaters also. Now for this pull tab lol. On the inside of the tab it says Pepsi Cola Bingo and gives a bingo letter and number. E38 I was wondering if anyone could find or might have more info on maybe what year pepsi did this and for how long. I tried to do searches but got no where. Thanks

This link gets you to an EBay listing for Pepsi Cola Bingo, but the stuff isn't on that page. I rememember the game from the 1970s, and also remember making pull-tab chains out of those pull tabs that were 30' long.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread