Clad the Impaler
Hero Member
Hi everyone!! I found a bunch of neat stuff in a teens era park today. I need help dating some items, and id'ing a few as well. First is the hexagonal token I found. Front reads "this check and 10 cents good for a 15 cent drink". Back reads P. EVERT. Token is made out of aluminum (I think). I'd like to get an approximate date, and where it's from. Next is a small, ornate, gold colored pin. Rang up as a nickel on my Ace 250. Looks old. I'm looking for a rough date on this one. Also, small bell with some pinkish white paint still on it (approx. date?), and a round mini ball. Ball is rusty, looks like it's made of iron. Not sure if this is a firearm mini ball, or something else. Any help with this from firearms/ammo experts is appreciated. The park I hunted in today was created/originated in 1912. Thanks!!
Attachments
-
Picture 237.webp5.9 KB · Views: 232 -
Picture 238.webp5 KB · Views: 226 -
Picture 239.webp3.3 KB · Views: 231 -
Picture 240.webp2.9 KB · Views: 239 -
Picture 241.webp5 KB · Views: 225 -
Picture 242.webp6.9 KB · Views: 219 -
Picture 237.webp5.9 KB · Views: 216 -
Picture 238.webp5 KB · Views: 216 -
Picture 239.webp3.3 KB · Views: 219 -
Picture 240.webp2.9 KB · Views: 214 -
Picture 241.webp5 KB · Views: 218 -
Picture 242.webp6.9 KB · Views: 219
Monty






