Whydah
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 24, 2010
- Messages
- 1,080
- Reaction score
- 1,917
- Golden Thread
- 2
- Location
- New England
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 2
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My son and I got together this morning for a few hours before Easter Dinner. What a great hunt it turned out to be. I can't take the credit for finding this great little beach. He found it on his own. He had found a 1933 Peace Dollar there the other day, I might add it was his first... He also had quite a few silver dimes and a couple of Indian Head penny's too. Yesterday, he called me and said that no matter what I was doing today, we had to hunt today. I took him up on his offer. I found some very cool items today. A nice Sterling Diamond Ring that turned out to be a CZ Stone. Three silver dimes, a buffalo Nickel, a few Wheaties an Indian Head Penny, Two nice buckles,and a VICTORIAN BROOCH of some kind. Can anyone date this baby for me. Maybe tell me how it was used or what was in it. Thanks for looking, WHYDAH








