What's new

Need Help With Buckle...

Swartzie

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
791
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Man, I need to get a buckle book or something to help me identify buckles. The web seems to be limited on horse buckle resources and that's the kind of buckle I usually end up digging. It's pretty beefy and was crusted up a lot. Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks for looking.
-Swartzie
 

Attachments

  • buckle_a.webp
    buckle_a.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 247
  • buckle_b.webp
    buckle_b.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 241
  • buckle_c.webp
    buckle_c.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 252
  • buckle_d.webp
    buckle_d.webp
    27.7 KB · Views: 249
  • buckle_e.webp
    buckle_e.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 261
I think what you have there is a roller link off of an old manure spreader, aor some other piece of farm machinery.
 

Attachments

  • LINK.webp
    LINK.webp
    92.9 KB · Views: 223
Upvote 0
creskol said:
I think what you have there is a roller link off of an old manure spreader, aor some other piece of farm machinery.

agreed that it looks like the link chain pieces used for various farming jobs :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom