What's new

Need help with Civil War era maps in sw Missouri

Hillbilly Prince

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2018
Messages
5,000
Reaction score
12,719
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am trying to find information about Civil War activity in SW Missouri. Mostly I would like to see old maps of the Springfield area on down to Pea Ridge, Arkansas.
Since I am a complete newbie, I would appreciate some help getting on the right track here.
I thought it would be more useful to just ask people who know what they are doing, rather than going down the internet rabbit hole and getting diverted.
Or maybe this is not the best way to start?
 
Wow. This so helpful! Thanks!
Right after I posted this it occured to me most folks here might be out detecting on a Saturday. Beautiful weather here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom