basicfinder
Tenderfoot
- #1
Thread Owner
Thank you very much!At least that is where hit stops, nothing deeper.
Thank you!This is the area I get a signal.
Yeah, it's impossible to dig that depth but it's a pretty cool that something is in that depth. Anyways the hole will be dug a little more just to clear things up. Have a nice day!I checked for dinosaur bones (because of depth) more likely some form of gold, If you know placer gold is there, probably will be in right side of hole. If a gold treasure, rather deep for digging a hole.
In next few days i will go again to that place. I will check with metal detector now more precisely surface, on the holes and downstairs i am getting nothing with metal detector. Its pretty weird for me that i get nothing because until now i was never wrong about gold, but there is a first time for everything. Anyways, i will come back here with results.Check your dirt with a coin type metal detector. I'll bet what you dowsed was in the surface layer.
on the holes and downstairs i am getting nothing with metal detector.
The discussion from afar about what’s in the hole based on a photo is weird to me. I‘m I not free to express this? I’m not insulting you or anyone else in the thread. Carry on.Yes, digging holes for treasure is weird alright (just ask any archaeologists).
Yes, right side on the picture was about 4.5ft, now is 5.5ft.I can see now your hole goes down deeper on the right side. Didn't notice that before, is also where signal was found. Going to have a check more again... you must be down close to 15 ft on right side. Yet, still seems more like something with the soil.