jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 13, 2019 #1 I think the first name may be Robert
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,216 Reaction score 33,234 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 14, 2019 #2 Hard to read. Looks almost like Robert Yanley to me. Can't read the bottom line at all. Gary Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,021 Reaction score 28,183 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jan 14, 2019 #3 Interesting reproduction of a pre-historic flint knife. But why would the maker (I assume it's the maker) write his name on the handle with a Sharpie? Dave Upvote 0
Interesting reproduction of a pre-historic flint knife. But why would the maker (I assume it's the maker) write his name on the handle with a Sharpie? Dave
jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2019 Thread Owner #4 I believe it is obsidian not flint Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 14, 2019 #5 Great ID Upvote 0